The cryptocurrency world continues to evolve each day, we are seeing more and more news cryptocurrencies join the crypto space.
Some serious attention needs to be drawn to a new cryptocurrency which is Dascoin, having looked over this this is a serious contender and shouldn’t be missed. Let’s take a look at this in more detail.
What is Dascoin
DasCoin is a cryptocurrency with a slight difference! It combines the best qualities of decentralised cryptocurrencies but features with it, the best aspects of centralised cryptocurrencies – DasCoin simply eliminates the weaknesses of these. To acquire Dascoin a Netleaders license needs to be purchased, which is then submitted to the blockchain and Dascoin is rewarded. Lets look at who is involved….
1. Strong Leadership with a Strategic Vision
DasCoin’s Eco System is lead by experienced professionals who knows what they are talking about. I’ve done a bit of research and pointed out key elements of their business profiles as follows.
Michael Mathias [CEO of DasCoin]
- FinTech specialist with an over 23 years of entrepreneurial and executive experience
- Founder and President of social media company Mojo Media
- Founder and CEO of marketplace network TREKA and online gaming company Change Gaming.
- 10 years of experience as a Strategic Consultant working with a JP Morgan Chase’s Private Bank and 5 years of experience as a marketing executive in the financial services industry with American Express and T. Rowe Price.
- Graduate of Princeton University and a resident of Sliema, Malta.
John Pretto [Chairman of NetLeaders]
- Entrepreneurial technologist with over 20 years of senior management experience in IT, marketing and operations.
- Former Chief Technology Officer for R66T, Chief Operating Officer for ComF5 (formerly DigitalFX – digital media marketing platform), CTO and Co-founder of HelloNetwork and VP of Technology for SmartConnect.
- Graduate of DeVry University and a resident of Las Vegas, United States.
George Sarcevich [Director of WebWallet]
- 10 years of experience as a Wall Street investment banker at Goldman Sachs, Bear Stearns and HSBC.
- Founder of Eagle Ventures, the first technology venture capital targeting the Balkans, Co-founder of Bastion Capital, a Belgrade-based financial advisory firm, and Co-founder and CFO of IX2 Networks, a leading provider of carrier-neutral collocation services based in Los Angeles.
- Adviser to the Finance Ministries of Serbia and Montenegro.
- Graduate of Princeton University and a resident of Belgrade, Serbia.
Terry O’Hearn [Executive Chairman of DasFinancial]
- 30 years of entrepreneurial experience in corporate finance, commodities, retail, and technology.
- Founder and CEO of Outdoor Access Group (retail), Founder and CEO of iMOZI Canada Inc. (technology), Founder and President of DOLFIN Developments West Ltd. & Safari Corporation (technology), and Founder & CEO of Taymad International Corp. (corporate finance and commodities).
- Graduate of Sir Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Calgary and is a resident of Vancouver, Canada.
Blair Baker [Chairman of DasPayments]
- Co-Founder of FXCM. FXCM is one of the largest retail forex brokers in the world.
- Director of Market Research at Global Capital Investment, managed a segment of GCI’s managed-fund program and worked with GCI’s institutional marketing team.
- Assisted in the management of a $250,000,000 million equity portfolio at Prudential Securities
- Consultant for several sovereign governments and ministries of finance in various jurisdictions regarding infrastructure finance and investment opportunities.
2. Potential Capital Gain
I’ve heard about Bitcoins in 2012 and watched the price going up from 100s to 1200. I’m long Bitcoin since 2016 April. Then I saw Ethereum price moving up from next to nothing to 20s in no time.
Since I’ve missed to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum in early stages. I promised myself not to miss any high potential crypto startups where me, my followers and their friends can make a considerably high capital gain.
Capital gain is exactly what every investor looking for. Investopedia says…
Capital gain is an increase in the value of a capital asset (investment) that gives it a higher worth than the purchase price. The gain is not realised until the asset is sold. A capital gain may be short-term (one year or less) or long-term (more than one year).
DasCoin could well give a considerably above average capital gain because of the utility as well as the approach.
The following chart shows how Bitcoin price gained from 2012 to today. For last 5 years Bitcoin price has increased by more than 288x times.
And the chart below shows how Ethereum price moved from November 2015 to today. Ethereum price has increase by more than 20 folds for last 1 year.
By giving above examples I’m not saying DasCoin’s price is going to appreciate significantly like Bitcoin or Ethereum. But when comparing the current price and future price, given what’s in the pipeline, leadership, partnerships and what’s happening behind the scenes “I seriously do see something in DasCoin”.
So… I believe there’s a big potential for us to make a considerable capital gain within next couple of years. Forecasts are saying it’ll be something like 4000% or more! But my instincts are telling that it can be even more than that.
3. 100% Passive Earning Opportunity
If someone wants to enjoy the capital gain, they don’t have to do anything other than purchasing a software licence. They will be rewarded for their investment as well as for their patience after few years.
4. Marketing Strategy
Bitcoin took 8 years to reach where it is right now! Still it only has less than 10 million users and around 250,000 merchants across the globe. Why? Because bitcoin doesn’t have a unified marketing force behind it!
DasCoin already has a strong and experienced leadership, access to the world’s latest technologies, unmatched partnerships, cross boarder relationships with governments, financial regulators, leading technology companies and banks etc.
But… where’s the market?
What’s the fastest possible way to build a strong user base in relatively shorter period of time?
We all know the power of Network Marketing… Don’t we?
DasCoin is using a robust Network Marketing strategy to reach the mass market in a relatively shorter period of time. That’s it!
And the best part is, Dascoin’s value isn’t coming from the network. Seriously I believe it has an intrinsic value. That’s exactly why DasCoin is different. You’ll get this once you read the utility aspect of DasCoin in 6th point..
DasCoin provides a limitless opportunity for network marketing professionals to reach their true potential and earn their freedom.
As some of you already know there’re crypto look a likes where the price is internally controlled by the company itself. I must categorically emphasis that Dascoin is not an internally controlled, centralized digital token or a fake crypto.
Dascoin is real truly decentralized crypto currency with an intrinsic value. You’ll have a clear idea about DasCoin’s intrinsic value once you read the utility aspect of it!
DasCoin uses an improvised version of BitShares blockchain.
6. DasCoin’s Utility
What’s the last mile of any cryptocurrency? Once you have it? Where you can spend it? Correct?
That’s exactly why the utility factor is important for any user as well as for any investor.
6.1: Almost Instant Transactions
I just took this snapshot which shows the average transaction confirmation time of Bitcoin from Blockchain.info.
On average bitcoin transaction takes 40 minutes to confirm a single transaction. It sucks to wait that long once you do a transaction!
DasCoin is having a 6 Seconds block time which enables us to do almost instant transactions. It’s a relatively significant advantage when using Dascoin for day to day transactions.
6.2: DasPay ~ Consumer Utility Element
DasPay is a mobile payments solution which has been developed on the same platform which used to build ApplePay. It uses cutting edge mobile technologies such as near field communications and host card emulation. With DasPay we will be able to do mobile payments transactions with 50 Million existing MasterCard, Visa, JCB and China UnionPay accepted merchants globally.
6.3: DasCoin Exchange ~ Institutional Trading Element
DasCoin is going to disrupt the Foreign Exchange market, which is the biggest financial market in the world with over $5 trillion daily volume with a prime brokerage model connecting institutional traders and brokers with liquidity providers such as major financial institutions, banks etc.
DasCoin will have a global network of exchanges targeting institutional traders with it’s proprietary trading engine technology which is 20% faster than other major exchange out there.
6.4: DasCoin for MetaTrader4 ~ Retail Trading Element
DasCoin will be traded in MetaTrader4 (MT4), the most popular retail trading engine among the retail traders across the globe.
6.5: Smart Contracts
DasCoin smart contracts already have an edge over the competition because it is built on a KYC (know-your-client) enabled ecosystem. So we’ll be able to do trustless transactions among the network participants without looking for 3rd parties.
6.6: BlockChain As a Service
Individuals and Institutions will be able to use DasCoin’s infrastructure and it’s proprietary private blockchain technology with highest level of cryptography commercially available.
7. DasCoin isn’t ReInventing the wheel
As an open minded crypto enthusiast, what I see out there is that most of the crypto stratups try to benchmark bitcoins and try to duplicate it’s success.
But DasCoin is not!
DasCoin guys are not trying to reinvent the wheel.
Simply, DasCoin leadership is introducing state of the art trading technologies and cutting edge mobile payment technologies in to the blockchain world while adhering to current legal, financial and compliance requirements. In essence, that’s what DasCoin infrastructure is all about.
Last but not least…
No one told me to buy Bitcoins when it’s trading around $0.50 Cents and again…
No one told me to buy Ethereum when it’s trading at $0.50 Cents.
Bitcoin went up to $1300+ and Ethereum went up to $20+.
Sad. I’ve missed both those opportunities.